Inland Coastal Waters

stitched seascapes

Enjoying being able to scale things right down after working big for so long.

embroidered art

Same themes though!


art quilt


More beach......more seagulls.....


fiber art

.......but then this is what I see everyday so no suprise there.
Today I also see buckets of rain and as we have booked a birthday paintball party for my son this afternoon, I am hoping it is going to pass over soon. BBC weather I hope you are right today!

Have a lovely weekend

Comments

  1. Beautiful, love your technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of the pieces and the soft, subtle shades. I take a lot of photos in succession, that would be a good idea for something like this.

    Happy Birthday to your son, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous once again. Are these for sale?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts