This is where it all started for me but times change and now all of my blogging takes place over at my
Quilt Routes blog and I hope you will join me over there.


Sunday, 16 October 2011

Blogtoberfest Day16

First can I say a big Thank You to everyone for your lovely comments yesterday. I really appreciate them.

But look, this is what passes for excitement around here today!

A Vintage Tractor Rally!


I think this one was one of the oldest.


And this one was my favourite.


No, I think it's this one.

Hope you are having a good weekend where ever you are.

5 comments:

  1. Those are fun tractors, love the look of the old ones.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. prime place to view them too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. O! That does look exciting - unless you are driving the same route in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's hilarious!!! I mean it made me laugh out loud for real. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".