You're my favourite.

There are only three days left of Blogtoberfest, so I am not going to stop now, but what to blog about when instead of sewing I have been oggling all the quilts over at BQF.
I thought I would share a few of my favourites from the Quilt Festival.

The first one that caught my eye was this one by Chawne Kimber of completely cauchy.

Blogger's Quilt Festival Chawne Kimber

-for the bold scale of the design
-for the subtle shading of brown and blue, one of my favourite colour combinations
-for the ethos behind it's construction .. go and have a look if you want to know what that is and it is worth it because there are also instructions on how it was made.

Another of my favs is this one by Sabine...

- for the yummy colour and texture.

And finally this one because it sums up this time of year so perfectly.

Autumn Dyes



Comments

  1. Thank you very much for making me a favourite! I love your blue hare art quilt in your header!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your favourites! When I saw the "red one" ... and saw the first name "Sabine" ... I thought - is it? and yes - it is the Applecorequilt by my "real world" friend Sabine, we belong to two local quilt guilds over here. She'll be delighted !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts