This is where it all started for me but times change and now all of my blogging takes place over at my
Quilt Routes blog and I hope you will join me over there.


Wednesday, 16 May 2012

working wednesday


I know things have been a little quiet around these parts but today I have started on some new pieces, with a little bit of this....


...and a little bit of that.
Some stiching has been completed but not enough to warrant showing yet.

Now this is something worth taking the time to look at.
Be back soon.

4 comments:

  1. Isn't is amazing, what she can do without sight.
    I like your rose shades, need to get going today, lots of get finished.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I hope this doesn't offend but that bottom picture looks a lot like rhubarb! Sticks of lovely pink rhubarb.
    Just me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have sworn I saw a BQF post here earlier... I was coming back to comment (I read everyone in a reader first). Am I mad? Didn't I see that? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".