sketchbook sunday

I have a mind to make this a regular feature.
Alternate it with "stitching sunday".
Not that I am going to commit myself to doing this every Sunday you understand.
Just when the mood takes me.
These pages have been worked on mop-up tissue paper pages, and have been done over a period of time.
I find it very calming and therapeutic to just play, with no particular end in mind.
Some might become painted fabric pieces, some might be backgrounds for further work.
These pages will be stitched into signatures and put into a sketchbook/journal of sorts and it is nice to have a record of them here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts