Incremental baby steps!


Other commitments are stopping me from doing too much of my own work at the moment, but I have added a few bits to this...


...and thanks to the comments I received last time I posted on Off the Wall Friday, I have completed this.

My World is Green

Seeing it through the eyes of others made me see that I did not have to add the final element that I was planning. So thank you to those who took the time to comment. You helped a lot :)

detail
As I was searching for photos today I found this, made a long time ago.....

Ogmore Castle

...and I didn't think green was my colour!

Have you done anything to share?

Comments

  1. I love every one of these. And....green is my favorite color. I also love using line as texture. It really works well with fiber art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! I really like the way you use lines, whether it is the colors in the fabric or the lines in the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall look forward to seeing your 'My world is Green' piece in the flesh so to speak at the AGM. It looks good on here. Mine is still awaiting some more stitching and the binding. I do like the raw edges in yours. It's intersting to see the progression from your earlier piece to this current one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your new pieces and thread painting.
    I am in the process of cleaning out rooms and things, so i can get organized and start working on things again.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed seeing all of your works--very lovely and the colors are so pleasing. I am particularly intrigued by your stitching in the first photo.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have wonderful color sense. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. of course green is your color - green is everyone's color - LOL!! My daughter won't let me buy another green purse since I own a ton of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whether green is your colour or not - I love your new piece ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely, very "nature-like." Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts