This is where it all started for me but times change and now all of my blogging takes place over at my
Quilt Routes blog and I hope you will join me over there.


Monday, 3 November 2014

Walnut Shore

Deborah O'Hare

I first showed the beginning of these small pieces in October 2012! Oh dear :(

I did get around to complete one piece in 2012 and now nearly two years later I have got around to finishing the rest.

Deborah O'Hare

I have named them Walnut Shore and this is number 2.

Deborah O'Hare

Deborah

There are others, and they have been completed :)

 photo oldsmall_zps536eaf25.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to stop and say I love this and really everything you have been sharing lately. You are such a quilting inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shades, love the lone seagull.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colours in these pieces, so relaxing looking at them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".