This is where it all started for me but times change and now all of my blogging takes place over at my
Quilt Routes blog and I hope you will join me over there.


Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Cotton Reel Moon

Deborah O'Hare

If you read my last post you will know why this one is called Cotton Reel Moon.

Deborah O'Hare

This one is a variation of this one below.

Deborah O'Hare

I do find it quite interesting to find other ways of portraying the ubiquitous Moon Gazing Hare.

Deborah O'Hare

There are a lot of them out there!

Deborah O'Hare

I don't think I have reached my limit yet though.


It is in the name after all!

 photo oldsmall_zps536eaf25.jpg





7 comments:

  1. I love that design and the different ways you have created it.
    It is a wonderful piece to play with and try different looks.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. Why not use a cotton reel!
    I love the look on blue hare's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I love each and every one. Keep 'em coming! :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".