working wednesday

Well, it's done. Has been for a couple of weeks. Just haven't been able to get my head around the blogging thing for a while. You know how it is.
It is far from perfect, but I am strangely pleased with it, even though the colours are way out of trend now.
It is the amount of stitching that I have but into it that pleases me and I feel that I have turned a corner in which direction my quilt making is going to take.(And when I say quilt making, I mean quilts that are made for a functional use, not "art" quilting. That is a whole other story.)
Anyway there are more photos here than you need to see I am sure, but it's nice to still get out into the garden.
 Thank for visiting.

Comments

  1. Hi Deborah, I like this quilt very much, I like the combination of colours. I like quilts to be used and I think this one will be used a lot:), it looks "comfy", if you know what I mean:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts