This is where it all started for me but times change and now all of my blogging takes place over at my
Quilt Routes blog and I hope you will join me over there.


Wednesday, 30 March 2011

working wednesday

Is it really Wednesday again already?


Just about finished the first panel of my Festival of Quilts piece.
I can go no further while I wait for the rest of the backing fabric to dry. It is taking a while because the lovely spring sunshine we have been enjoying has hidden away behind the rain clouds.

3 comments:

  1. Ok D, I want to come over even more after looking at these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to see this quilt at Birmingham - it looks wonderful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what beautiful colours:))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".