Sunday afternoon........

.....stitching


Back home after seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
Teenage daughter distraught that it has finally all come to an end, but then it has been such a huge part of her childhood and I guess that is at an end now also (sob!)
Anyway wind and rain outside (again) but I have my stitching and Midsomer Murders (again...does ITV make anything else?)

This is the Turkish Delight piece which has been set as a challenge from a North Wales Art Quilt group.
I had planned it as a completely hand stitched piece but time is running out and I know I am going to be hitting the machine with this very soon.

Deborah

Comments

  1. I love the colours!
    Rain and more rain here too, very strong winds, a bit of sun in between, well, it is Sunday!
    Have a good week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy colours and great stitching.
    As an adult I was as upset after the first 3 Star Wars movies ended lol
    And in those days I flew for work and saw each film, in every city worldwide we went to, that they were on in! (sad eh?!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts