This is where it all started for me but times change and now all of my blogging takes place over at my
Quilt Routes blog and I hope you will join me over there.


Monday, 12 September 2011

Contrary Wife

No 21 Contrary Wife  No 84 Spool  No 16  Calico Puzzle

Here are another three F.W. blocks that I don't think I have shared with you. That brings the grand total to nine.
Oh Dear!
I am not really a Contrary Wife, although I don't know if my husband would agree. I didn't want to write Farmer's Wife in the title again and I liked the sound of it.


I have stitched them together to make a small wallhanging but I am not sure about it. It either needs another three to add another row, or I need to unpick the sashing and have another think.

What are your thoughts?


2 comments:

  1. Not sure what is wrong with it? I would just add a border to it and leave as is.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and White purity of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".