Number Two!


 I am pleased to say that I have completed the next one of these pieces.


I am not going to lie to you, I had a few issues as there were too many shadows and I have spent a lot of time removing most of the grey voile I put on AFTER I had stitched it.


There is some left, the top piece showing up more than the rest in this photo.
There are some detailed stitching shots here
The next one is planned (in my mind!) Hoping to find some time today to get started on it.

Linking up with Off the Wall Friday Friday


Comments

  1. Another beautiful piece, love the colors you used.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can i say except STUNNING. Beautiful work as always.love Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love those backgrounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Deborah. Lovely piece. I like how you've created depth and the stitching adds so much interest.
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole piece is gorgeous, but the light part of the sky and the perspective in the quilting lines really make it sing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your process with fixing something you were not happy. I think this is important for people to know. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remarkable Deb.........love that top one. Your so talented : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, would you mind sharing your technique for the background?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. Must be even more impressive in real time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that is stunning, Deborah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts