Ten Pence Moon

textile art by Deborah O'Hare

I wish I had called this Ten Penny (tenpenny?) Moon now.

textile art by Deborah O'Hare

It has more of a ring to it, don't you think?

textile art by Deborah O'Hare


This hare seems a bit more friendly than the others and as I write this I realize that I have never really considered whether my hare is a He or a She before.

textile art by Deborah O'Hare

Something to consider.

textile art by Deborah O'Hare

All three recent hares can be compared here:D

Comments

  1. I think it looks like a sweet male to me and I do like the ring of ten penny.
    We used to have a shop that carried English antiques and i got a framed piece that has a bike with half pennies for wheels.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece, it could be the beginning of a child's story book, the blue of the rabbit is perfect. We are beginning to see hares on the fields in the early spring mornings here when the mist is still hanging. Are you going to continue the story with another piece?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little piece! The close-up would make a great postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am making up Birthday Bunting I've had your pattern for awhile finally getting around to making it up, its looking good. Just been to your site and found the blue hare I love him is there a pattern or tutorial on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a one off piece but I do have some similar hare patterns in my Etsy shop. It's nice to know that you are enjoying the Birthday Bunting quilt.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts