A Catch Up!

landscape quilting


This, my bluehare blog, is where my online life started. When I began blogging at the end of 2008 I needed a name and as my surname is O'Hare and I live by the sea I called my blog 'the blue hare'.  
I wanted to call it the sea hare, but have you seen what a sea hare looks like?
By the end of 2009 I began my second blog Quilt Routes and I bounced around between the two of them until 2020. Edited: Now you can find my blog on my website.


Fast forward to 2015/16 and I have been trying to rationalise my online presence. I don't have the time to maintain two blogs anymore but for months I have been failing to get my head around either merging the two of them or deleting this one but find that I don't want to do either.



I have decided that blogging as a means of sharing details of my workshops, tutorials, hand painted fabric and patterns for sale along with my on going projects and experimentation, will continue to take place on my Quilt Routes blog, and if you don't already follow along with me there I hope you feel compelled to join me.


Here, my aim is to maintain this blog as an online gallery of the quilts and textile art pieces that I make. I find that although my time is increasingly taken up with teaching and other related commitments ( a fact that I am both grateful and humbled by) I cannot get away from that need to keep producing and creating for my own satisfaction in a never ending drive to produce and get better. Finding the time and energy needed is sometimes a struggle as I am sure many of you out there can relate to.

So a huge thank you to all who have taken the time to look and engage with this my blog.
Future posts will not be regular or many (although I do have a backlog of a few projects to post) but I hope you stick around and let me know what you think.

A quick review if JQ's 2015 here.

BTW don't go looking for those early 2008 posts as I deleted them! They were bad!

Comments

  1. Some beautiful pieces! The digital world is stealing time from the creative world!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts