Gift Giving part two


This is what I received from my friend Cath.


It is not the easiest thing to photograph....


...but I am sure that you can still see and appreciate the amount of work that has gone into this,



Here are some views of one side of the strip. Can you spot the blue hare?


Here are some views of the other side.


I am completely thrilled and overwhelmed that some one would make such an effort to make something like this for me.

Cath wanted me to tell you that she was inspired by this.

Comments

  1. no wonder you love it .. such a lot of work .. and beautiful as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great gift - and how lucky you are to have such a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! I think I need to make some new friends..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and detailed gift, it's superb! Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing gift - never seen anything so beautifully detailed and love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous gift - it's breathtakingly awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is stunning piece of work and a very generous and thoughtful gift! I'd love to have a close look at it and really appreciate all the work involved. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts