More Pennants

I have been stitching up some more pennants for the ladies over here. They are so quick and easy to do and a great way to use up scraps from other projects. This pennant was made from the leftovers from this, which in turn was made from the leftovers from the quilt I showed in my previous post. There were also a few more bits left to do this next one.

                                                      .
This one was done from some painted fabric scraps from a table runner that I did for my Mum.

                                                
The leaf motif was freezer paper stenciled on. I love that method as it gives nice crisp edges to painted images.

Comments

  1. Oh I love your pendents! I had made a long set of them that hangs across my living room window. I appliqued or pieced each one. I had them on my blog but have since deleted them along with other blogs. Will try to take a picture and repost them...today. I just love your blog also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do try to respond to each one but
if you do not hear from me it is probably because you are a "no reply blogger".

Popular Posts